Questions about the Unified (Yediniy) ticket
- What is the Unified ticket?
A Unified ticket can be used on the Metro and monorail as well as above-ground transport, including tram, bus, and trolleybus.
- Where can the Unified ticket be purchased?
Unified tickets are available at any Metro ticket office and any automated Mosgortrans ticket kiosk.
- Will one- and two-trip tickets remain on sale?
Yes, one- and two-trip Unified tickets will remain for purchase until the end of 2013.
- I want to travel around Moscow all day and see as much as possible. What ticket should I buy?
You can buy a one-day Unlimited-ride Unified ticket. It entitles you to unlimited travel on all forms of transport for a period 24 hours from the moment you first use it. It costs 210 rubles.
- Does the new ticketing menu have a baggage fee for public transport?
The cost of transporting bulky baggage is 50 rubles. We hope you’ll agree that it is a fair price given how crowded public transport can be.